.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mop

          This time I made a broom. This is the first time result of using Blender 2.5x. The interface is really different so I need time to adopt it. The other reason, that version can comb and cut the hair particle using the Comb tool. Well, not really good result, but it is important to me to adopt with the Blender 2.5x since I used Blender 2.49b before.


Well, that is the result for the mop. Not really good yet because I only practice using the particle tools from the new feature of the Blender.

Click here to view in Photobucket page
Click here to view in Facebook page
Click here to view in Deviantart page

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand what is this?
    looks like a broom,

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KID:
    :hammer: same as me, I did give the wrong name "broom" instead of "mop". :hammer:

    ReplyDelete