.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hot Regular with Crisp Fried Chicken


          Ah, I bought food from McDonald the other previous time and I ate Fried Chicken with crisp taste in Hot Regular packet which contains of Crisp Fried Chicken, Regular drink, and regular rice. Oh, for the price, It is Rp 15.000,- excluding 10% of it price which means Rp16.500,- in total. Don't get confuse with the Hot Medium which is Rp 18.000,- excluding the 10% tax and rice which all of the will be Rp 22.000,-. Better buy the Hot Regular rather than Hot Medium because it is cheaper and the only change is the drink size only =).


That is the Hot Regular before I opened it. The Fried Chicken meal box and the Regular Drink which is Coca-cola inside.


This is when I opened the Fried Chicken meal box. It contains of Crisp Fried Chicken and a Regular Rice. The regular rice is still in package.


This is when I opened the Regular Rice package. Yup, it is just a rice. I hope the rice is from our country, not imported =).

6 comments:

  1. wah enak nih 16.500 dapet segitu...

    kalau aku biasanya beli yang saban*, lumayan gede ayamnya harganya kalau ga salah 6500 plus nasi 5000 jadi 11500... tapi itu ga dapet minum

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyammm..nyammm.....

    You can give food to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mahdiar:
    Wah, itu... kudengar udah mulai populer di Indonesia. Aku juga mau coba euy, tp gak tau mau cari di mana :ngacay:.

    @Emo:
    Sure, come to my place so I can treat you ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aduhh.. krispi bgt...
    gargil... garing gila...
    wkkwkw..
    jadi laper... :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @risnadi:

    Sama... aku jadi laper... :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete