.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cake with Egg Inside

          Ah, this time I ate a cake with egg inside, but you can see the egg at the bottom. Whenever I see this cake at the first second of the sight, I often think this as tofu even that is wrong. When I eat it, it is really a cake instead of tofu XD. I always ate it from the left or right side of the corner because I want to eat the egg slowly because I always thought the egg was the precious thing to eat. Oh, I see this thing also has vegetable inside of it, but I often forgots to check the ingredients inside the cake XD.For the price, it is varies, but for this one, I bought it for Rp 1.500,-.




Ah, this is picture of the side of the cake with egg inside. This is before I ate it. The looks is really like a fried tofu chopped from cube shape unto triangle shape. Hmm, if not chopped, does the price will be Rp 3.000,- for each ? XD. Now, let's see what the bottom looks like.


Ah, the bottom of the dish, it reveals the egg along with the vegetable. The egg looks like the important part of the dish even it is used on the dish less. That's why I eaten it from the side to other side to make the bite more precious XD.

4 comments:

  1. waw, beli dimana?

    mau :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kue dengan telur didalamnya ?
    bagaimana rasanya ?
    manis , asam atau asin :hammer:

    aku belum pernah memakannya :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KID:
    iya, ada telur di dalamnya.
    Sama kayak kue dan telur gitu terpisah XD.
    Ya, rasa original gitu XD.

    Aku baru makan pertama kali waktu di kampus XD.

    ReplyDelete