.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

McDonald: Spaghetti

          Ah, I have Spaghetti from McDonald. I didn't know that even McDonald including this on the menu. So, I took a taste too on this dish. Ah, it has been a long time since I had my last spaghetti. For the price, it is Rp 5.000,- (Rp 5.500,- with 10% tax).


This is the package before I opened the Spaghetti. You can't see it through the package before the reflection of the light XD. Now, let's open it too see it through XD.

Now, it is opened. Ah, the spaghetti with the cheese and the condiment XD. It has been a long time to since I had my last cheese XD. Now, let's start eating =3.

4 comments:

  1. wow .
    look good ^_^
    and looks delicious
    how it feels if the add the super spicy oyster sauce ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kid:
    I haven't tried that sauce yet XD.

    ReplyDelete