.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

McDonald: McFlurry Choco


          Ah, I have McFlurry Choco this time as my dessert. I choose the choco one. Ah, it has been a long time I had my last ice cream... well just few day ago for the long time XD. Ah, when I started to eat it, I opened  the top cover and see that the top contains chocolate powder. After I dug inside using the small spoon, I see the vanilla ice cream. I keep dug and ate it until nothing edible left. Ah, that was the good dessert after I ate the other McDonald dish. For the price, it is Rp 5.000,- (Rp 5.500,- with 10% tax).


This the package before I opened it. Look, it says McFlurry. Anyway, that was the first time I ate McFlurry so I didn't know what inside or how the ice cream looked like. Now, to kill the curiousness, let's open the top package.


Ah, it is opened. So it is really an ice cream. I didn't know for the chocolate powder that it was there inside the McFlurry. Anyway, let's eat it :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment