.

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Laptop's Monitor is Still Cracking

          Hello, Reader ^^! Just want to tell something long ago. Long ago my laptop's monitor got cracked and today is still happening. It's been like that since 18th Oct 2011 and today (13rd Feb 2012) which is already 4 months. The condition is getting worse. I still don't want to replace with the new one since it will a bit of waste especially I still depend fund on someone. But don't worry, that won't stop me for posting blog and doing things such coding, drawing, creating 3Ds, and more :3. I also use around 2/5 of  screens (3/5 at when less cracks) to do activity with my laptop. Thanks to Google Desktop for being able to push icons so they can be moved and arranged to the view-able screen :3.

18th October 2011

31st October  2011

13th February 2012

Guess what, since my monitor cracks more, I decide to use less Window Explorer. I use Run, Command Prompt, and Batch file to open file which I often use :3. I can use shortcut but since I have batch knowledge, I decided to use that instead :3.

Just shortcuts with batch

Okay, that's all I want to say and thank you for reading ^^!





2 comments: