.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fur Doll


          Ah, I tried making a fur doll this time. I tried adding a fur effect to the doll. I made a simple shape of doll just for trying the fur effect. I also added the color for the fur to make a more interesting effect. Now, the doll is done. It doesn't take long time to make the fur effect since I use particle system. For the eyes, I made them separately from the body.


Ah, the doll needs more than eyes, maybe I should add something thing more like mouth, claw, or something else to make it more lively.


4 comments:

  1. agak gak jelas ya..
    itu bentuknya apa..
    terlalu banyak bulu :hammer:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sori deh, memang kebanyakan rambutnya =)).
    Soalnya aku baru kedua kalinya pakai efek rambut =)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. udah keren 3D nya

    cuman kurang jelas di depannya XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makasih deh kritiknya XD
    Ntar kucoba lebih jelas diupdatetan berikutnya XD

    ReplyDelete