.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Torch

          Ah, this time I made a torch. I didn't make it detail because I want to relax in the Sunday now, lol. So, I made a weird torch for it. The fire I made is very simple to make. All I did is making a isosphere, then I extruded the the verticles into a certain direction so the sharp things were made.


The torch is very weird... I quickly made it because I want to have Sunday time, so I made it in less than hour. Well, maybe I will try to fix and use reference next time...

Click here to view in Photobucket page
Click here to view in Deviantart page

3 comments:

  1. itu torchnya..
    tajem amat, kayak stalaktit
    stalakmit.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. entah kenapa kok agak aneh ?
    dimana sumber cahayanya ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @risnadi:
    Iya tajam :hammer:

    @Kid:
    Sumber cahaya gak diketahui gara2 aku pakai efek Hemi saja sebagai pencahayaan :hammer:

    ReplyDelete