.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

McDonald: Hot Regular + 12 McNuggets

          Yay, I eat Hot Regular with McNuggets again this time. However, I serve this one differently. I bought 1  Hot Regular with Spicy Fried Chicken + 3 of McNuggets 4 pcs (Which makes the total of McNuggets unto 12 pcs. Ah, I am really full eating this because the amount of the food stock and I eat them all at the same time. For the price of all... For the Hot Regular, it is Rp 15.000,-. For each of McNuggets 4 pcs, it is Rp Rp 9.000,-. For 3 McNuggets 4 pcs, it is Rp 27.000,-. The total is Rp 42.000,-. Added with the 10% tax, it is Rp 46.400,-.


This is the pic of Hot Regular + 12 McNuggets. The McNuggets is so many that I thought I can't finish them all XD. Plus, ah.. so many meats waiting to be eaten by me XD.


These are the 12 McNuggets. It is so many because I combine the 3 of McNuggets 4 Pcs into 12 McNuggers. Lucky, to eat more ferociously, the sause is included even I didn't take the picture of it *hammer*.


This is the Hot Regular (without Regular Drink in the picture). It consists of Spicy Fried Chicken and Regular rice based on picture. Ah, spicy food again XD.


This is the Regular Drink. The inside is Coca-cola drink from Coca-cola. Added this as the drink, really combine the drinking taste while eating the dish.

3 comments: