.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

McDonald: Hash Brown


          Ah, this time I ate McDonald dish which only appear at the Breakfast Menu (In my place, it is 5.00 a.m to 11.p.m.). I ate the the Hash Brown. Before I ever had tasted any Hash Brown, I thought this dish is a meat wrapped in flour. When I had eaten it, it is potato after all... XD. The appearance was really deceiving me XD. The taste is really unique too, something is different instead of potato alone. For the price, it is Rp 7.000,- if bought separatedly from packet, but if with packet, it is Rp 5.000,- (Rp 7.700,- separated from packet, Rp 5.500,- with packet).


This is the Hash Brown still in package. Some part of it can be seen, which make it looks like meat. Now, let's remove the package so we can see all part of it from one side of view.


Ah, you can see full now of the Hash Brown from one side of view. When I never ate this before, I thought it was a Nugget with big size. Well, after I ate it, the fact is different. Well, the moral event of this is not to judge something based on look XD.

4 comments:

  1. mashed potatoes?
    i think it real meat...

    btw i didn't know about the brown hash before :)

    and, having rice in breakfast is the REAL mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have tasted it, it is really potato... :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh... ya ampunn... makin laper ane... :ngacay:
    ada pin lagi.. =}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. @risnadi:
    Sebagai bukti kalau itu asli aku yg moto XD.

    ReplyDelete