.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nasi with Tahu and Two Meat Sticks


          Alright, I have lunch again outside my base. This time I had Nasi with Lauk Stick which consisted of Nasi, chopped Tahu, and Meat Stick. I have no idea what kind of the meat at the Meat Stick. The taste I felt was fish taste and somekind of harder meatball. I ate them but before I ended finishing it without any edible food, I already get full. I forced myself to eat it. At last, I had succeded eating it without any single edible food left XD. For the price, it was Rp 9.000,0. Don't know if separated XD.


Ah, the lunch with Nasi, chopped Tahu, and two meat sticks. I will try with other combination next time XD. Who knows how it will the combination's taste like XD.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh... :ngacay:
    baru saja saya buka puasa.. :ngacay:
    tapi kayaknya di daerah ane gak ada deh.. :hmm:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di kampung halaman ku juga gak ada kayaknya... :ngacay:
    Soalnya itu ada di dekat kampus di mana aku kuliah...

    ReplyDelete