.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Yellow Coin

          This time I made a yellow coin. It is very simple. All I have to do is making a cylinder, then extruding its top and bottom faces, then resizing it. After that, I add subsurf effect. Now, for making more feel in the environment, I added a reflective wall that reflects the coins. Then, I added a red table so, it makes the coin nicer to look.


Ah, this is the yellow coin. Now, how worth is the yellow coin there? What the coin made of? What I can do with the coin? XD

Click here to view in Photobucket page
Click here to view in Deviantart page

2 comments:

  1. kurang mengkilap om vsio :hmm:
    dan terlalu polos :hammer:
    tapi nice lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasih sarannya XD
    Ntar kucoba kuperbaiki untuk update selanjutnya ;).

    ReplyDelete