.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nasi Kuning

          Ah, the previous day ago, I ate Nasi Kuning with cucumber, kerupuk, tahu, mie goreng, tempe, and bumbu ayam goreng. I ate this as my breakfast. These food are really appears often in the morning, served to be eaten as breakfast. I am really full eating that because there are so many food combination there. For the price, I bought it from Rp 5.000,- (Originally it is Rp 4.000,- if two tofus weren't added). Really cheap but really made me full in the morning XD.


Ah, Nasi Kuning with cucumber, kerupuk, tahu, mie goreng, tempe, and bumbu ayam goreng in one for my breakfast. It is really yellow rice. Now, what should I add if I will eat it again...?

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. ini biasa ditemukan..
    tapi, tetep aja ngacay :ngaca:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang banyak XD
    Dan aku pilih2 kombinasinya biar makannya tetap lahap XD

    ReplyDelete