.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spike Balls

          Ah, this time I made nine spike balls. I use two cubes. The first one is for the needle, while the other is for ball. Then, combined to be a spike ball. Then, I duplicate the spike ball into nine spike balls. After that, I add the RayMirror effect at value of 0.75 which reflects a lot. Then, I made the room again. 


Ah, the nine spike balls. I hope the needle is sharp enough, not like before XD. Now, I will try to combine one of them with my previous weapon next time.

Click here to view in Photobucket page
Click here to view in Deviantart page

4 comments:

  1. Ini dan lain2nya pake aplikasi apa buatnya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sesuai komenku di rmid...
    cuma warnanya aja kurang greget..
    tapi nice lah...
    mengkilap.. bisa ngaca XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @risnadi:
    Iya nih sori XD.
    Gara-gara kutinggiin nilai RayMirrornya, jadi sampai mantulin apa aja di sekitarnya sehingga kehilangan warna gitu XD. Ntar kucoba perbaiki lain waktu. Makasih :D.

    Oh iya, sebelumnya dah kukasih warna hitam, tp langsung ilang pas nilai pantulannya kutinggiin XD.

    ReplyDelete