.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Multi-Edged Sword

          Ah, this time I just made multiple sword with multiple-edged too. There models are from previous Sword model ( Click here to see it ) which all I need is duplicating the sword, rotating it, then joining the mesh into one, then remove some doubles in it. Then, from Sword, I made the Double-Edged Sword. Then, from Double-Edged Sword, I made the Quad-Edged Sword. Then, from Quad-Edge Sword, I made the 8-Edged Sword. It is just simple, duplicate the sword, then rotating it, then joining the mesh for the less-edged into more-edged. It is like this: 1 edged => 2 edged => 4 edged => 8 edged.


Now, this double-edged sword comes from the Sword model. I just need to change the color to make it more different. Then, I reshaped it again for the same purpose. Now, it is turned into Double-Edged Sword.

Download Blender file

For this one, I made it from the Double-Edged Sword. The process is same. All I need is duplicating, rotating, and joining mesh. For the next touch, I recolored it again to make it different from the previous model  including the render background.

Download Blender file


For the final one, I made this one from the Quad-Edged Sword. The process is same again as usual XD. Now, I really double this one can be called sword because now it looks like a different weapon, lol.
Click here to view in DeviantArt page
Click here to view in Photobucket page

Download Blender file
- Mediafire
- Ziddu

2 comments:

  1. wowww :o

    kereeen XD

    yg 8 edge kayak matahari gitu XD (aku cuka ituh X3 )

    *lirik2 kanan kiri*

    ReplyDelete
  2. jadi ini pedang ?
    kalo jika sudah 6 pedang bentuknya seperti ring :D

    ReplyDelete