.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nasi Goreng with Bihun


          Yay, I have Nasi Goreng tonight as my dinner the other previous day /\(^w^)/\ ! I have Nasi Goreng with telur dadar, tomato,  cucumber, chopped meat, and bihun =D. Of course, it is unusual for adding bihun to nasi goreng, but I have to try it sometimes XD.


Of course, since I have kerupuk which included when buying nasi goreng, I also added it to nasi goreng for crispy taste =D.


Ah, Nasi goreng with hundred to thousand of friend rice to be eaten added with telur dadar (scrambled egg), tomato, cucumber, chopped meat, bihun, and kerupuk for better taste =3.

3 comments:

  1. how it feels?
    it looks delicious
    with savory crackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah!
    I'm At Hungry . . . :(
    It's Make Me So . . .
    Uhhh . . .
    Ummm . . .
    Yahh, So that . . .
    :D

    ReplyDelete