.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

McDonald: 20 McNuggets


          The other time, I ate multiple pack of 4 McNugget. This time I made them into 20 pieces by purchasing 5 pack of McNugget 4 PCS. This makes them all Rp 49.500,- (Rp 9.900,- x 5).


That is the 5 pack of McNugget 4 PCS before opened. The sauce is also there ready to aid the McNugget taste.


That is the 5 pack of McNugget 4 PCS when opened. Now, each pack holds 4 pieces which if 5 pack, makes them 20 pieces. This also including the sauce.


Now, to save space, I decided to use 2 pack to hold 20 McNuggets. So, the other 3 pack is not used except for hold the used sauce package.


And now, I took a bite on one of the McNuggets. Ah... the start was very exciting... But when near the end, I already full... but at last, I can finish them all..

2 comments:

  1. wow
    are you have been caught by starvation or just like to eat whole of them??

    just spare me some of those nuggets... :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ryan:
    Just like eat the whole of them XD.

    Okay, come here for the spare XD.

    ReplyDelete