.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cendol Mugs Party

          Yay, at 10th May 2011, it was my birthday XD (but not my RL). There was a forum which specially celebrate my birthday, so I give them some treat. I gave it the cendol mug party XD. The cendol there has very valuable valuable thought near equal as reputation point. I only served 11 of them including for me since there was 10 who celebrated it specially there.

Look, it is very cold and there are 11 mugs XD. Want to have some? I can serve more of it if you like XD.

PB Page
DA Page

5 comments:

  1. I was thrilled
    Since I was one of the first to say happy birthday on that forum

    it was great
    how do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you XD
    and of course, you are the first who got the cendol treat first there XD

    How I made is, by making just a simple cube first, then I did a lot extruding and scaling XD. Then I put a subsurf and set smooth effect. After that, I added color and ray mirror effect.

    After that, I made the table and added the some effect except the subsurf and set smooth effect.

    After that, I clone the mug to make them looks like the pose on that pics XD.

    That's how I did it XD. Sorry for explain it technically *hammer*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jadi haus nih XD

    ngomong ngomong, bikin 3D nya menggunakan program apa nih???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aku malah jadi laper XD.
    Aku bikin 3D nya menggunakan Blender nih XD.
    Open source nih lisensi programnya =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw.... jadi aus...

    freeze bgt...

    :ngacay:

    ReplyDelete