.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

3 Yellow Coins

          This time I upgraded my previous yellow coin model (http://virulife.blogspot.com/2011/05/yellow-coin.html). I increased the RayMirror value so it made it more shiny. I added a hammer picture in the middle of the coin to make it nicer. Now, to prevent the yellow coin for being a loner, I added more two coin so it made them 3 yellow coins.


Ah, the upgrade made it different from the previous one. Well, it still need more improvement to me. Well, I will try again to add more again next time.

Click here to view in Photobucket page
Click here to view in Deviantart page

4 comments:

  1. I think the coin was more broadly than its standard size :hmm:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kid:
    Yeah, I think it looks like a bigger coin instead of 3 coins :hammer:
    Maybe I should fix it next time :hammer:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @risnadi:
    Sori deh, aku lupa ngasih garis tegasnya biar koin tersebut lebih keliatan terpisahnya :hammer:

    ReplyDelete