.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Halzen

          This time I made a weapon 3D model for my friend. It is called Halzen. To make it, I need to add a background for the 3D view to make me easier to model the weapon. Then, I keep extruding and shaping the until I got the base shape. For the texture, I didn't add any texture at all, but only making a face which only makes it a 2D-like.


Ah, my friend's weapon "Halzen". At first I though I would use UV Map or texture effect, but since the result is alwats out of result, I made a face for it.

Credit: Shinagi

View in Photobucket page
View in Facebook page
View in Deviantart page

2 comments:

  1. O.o keren...
    terharu sampe ga bisa berkata apa-apa ^^

    -Shinagi-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liber:

    Makasih :3
    Btw, gak pakai nama Shin nih? O.o

    ReplyDelete