.

Friday, June 3, 2011

McDonald: Double Burger : Beef Burger + Spicy Chicken Burger


          Remember the Beef Burger and Spicy Chicken Burger I show before (http://virulife.blogspot.com/2011/05/beef-burger-spicy-chicken-burger.html)? Now, this time I will combine those two into a Double Burger. For the name, just use your creativity for it XD. The price is just the same. It is Rp 8.000,- for both separatedly and Rp 8.800 if tax is included. Now, for the Double Burger combination, it will be Rp 17.600,-


First, I prepared the Beef Burger(left) and the Spicy Chicken Burger(right). Ready to open them both. The inside is same as the previous one, except the condition, position, package folding, etc =P.


Second, I opened the package, revealing the Beef Burger and the Spicy Chicken Burger. Ah, they are still  the burger I eat as usual. Wanna see the meats again? See the previous Beef Burger and Spicy Chicken Burger post I posted before XD.


Third, I put the Spicy Chicken Burger onto the Beef Burger. Why Spicy Chicken Burger above Beef burger? I don't have any idea, but let's say chicken's weight is lighter than the cow's (is Beef Burger's meat from cow? =P ) weight.


Fourth, I removed the bun of the top of the Beef Burger. Done XD. Now, I just see the chopped pickle below the bun. What happens for the bun? I ate it along with the pickle. Poor pickle, eaten not inside the Double Burger XD (but not eaten yet XD).


This is the Double Burger from combining Beef Burger and Spicy Chicken Burger unto one. I wonder, how will be it taste XD. Oh, I need to eat slower too, can't eat them as fast as eating them both separatedly because I want to enjoy the moment eating it XD.


Let's see it closer. Ah, the Spicy Chicken Burger's meat XD. Personally, If I see the pic less closer, the meat of the Spicy Chicken Burger looks like Beef Burger's meat XD. Now, enough for the showing of the Double Burger, time to eat the burger this time XD.


Ah the Double Burger when being eaten. It reveals the content between the bun. So good combining burger but the moment of eating multiple burgers also fast to go because for one bite equal two bite but with the same time XD. Now, for the next burger combination... What should I try...? XD

1 comment: