.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tahu Bola


          This time, I ate tofu with ball shape. It has differences with the cube tofu I usually eat. The taste, shape, structure, and... (add based on your mind). I can juggle the tofu balls, but that is not really nice thing to do for playing with food like that XD. The price is cheap, it is just Rp 500,-. Well, actually I bought 4 Taho Bola, but I poor to them, I ate them first without taking their photo or get photo-ed well.


This is the pic of the Tahu Bola or the tofu ball. It is tofu with round shape. Now, prepare to get eaten, Tahu Bola. No going back XD. My mouth can't wait to eat you and my stomach can't wait to acid you. Be ready XD. *bites*


This is the pic of the Tahu Bola or the tofu ball when some part were eaten. Ah, lucky for the Tahu Bola that I didn't eat it in single bite because I want to enjoy the moment eating it for the last one XD. Be ready again, no going back XD. *bites*. Whoops, it is eaten all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment