.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nasi Goreng Gulung

          Ah, I have Nasi Goreng again the other day. This time, the nasi goreng is rolled with egg. It is sold wrapped in plastic.The inside is really Nasi Goreng with kecap on the rice's skin. Ah, I should buy this often, but in reality, I seldom see it being sold, making me seldom buying this too. But I am impressed of how the Nasi Goreng is served. I hope I could eat it again and I should by more than one next time XD. For the price, I bought it for Rp 2.500,-. Yup, it is really cheaper than the Rp 7.000,- of regular Nasi Goreng dish. But, the regular has more rice, so it is better to eat the Nasi Goreng Gulung as snack XD.


This is the Nasi Goreng before opened. Yup, the Nasi Goreng is wrapped inside the egg being rolled. Now, let's look at the other side.


This is the other side of the Nasi Goreng Gulung. It is also covered in the egg roll. Now, for ensure it is really Nasi Goreng, let's take some bite on it.


Ah, it is really Nasi Goreng inside the roll XD. Now, from my experience, be careful eating it or the rice will fall because the rice doesn't stick strong together with each other XD. I often need to find good spot for eating it because I don't want to waste any single rice if the rice still edible (not fall to dirty place).

2 comments:

  1. I first heard it
    one portion of how many rolls?
    and how it feels?
    Where can I get it, I started to want it: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kid:
    Don't know. Haven't put it in plate to count it XD.
    It feels more portable =)).
    I get it in campus where I college. Don't know other place... :hmm:

    ReplyDelete