.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nasi Goreng with Egg, Cucumbers, and Pikset

          The other time when I was having a long holiday, I had eaten Nasi Goreng. That time, combination was egg, cucumbers, and pikset (spicy cassava chip). The egg and the cucumbers are the combination I usuall eat, but adding the pikset which is unusual to add, add more crispy and spicy taste to the Nasi Goreng. Too bad that time I only added one sachet of pikset. Maybe I should add more than two sachets of pikset for the next time I eat Nasi Goreng.

4 comments:

  1. keliatan nya Enak XD
    Quote :
    "How i Make this XD"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SerpentZ:
    Makasih :3
    Cara bikinnya, kayak bikin nasi goreng biasa, trs tambahin keripik pedas XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @risnadi:
    Bikin aja XD
    Tinggal bikin nasi goreng biasa trs tambahin pikset XD

    ReplyDelete