.

Friday, November 25, 2011

ThePixelPalace's Thanksgiving Contest Winner

          Hello Reader :D! One day, there was a contest which happened at a DA group called #ThePixelPalace which the founder is shiney4ever (Yup, I didn't tell there was contest via this blog). The contest was called Thanksgiving Contest (Entry & Updated Page)(Winner Page). The contest is about making a pixel art with Thanksgiving theme. Now, since I offered prize which I will post every entry submitted in the contest in this blog, I created this post :D. 

Now, for these are contestants who participate in the contest :



My Chicken Leg by ~JediSandwich on deviantART (2nd Place Winner)

Turkey Time by ~VegetasLittleSister on deviantART (3rd Place Winner)


Happy Thanksgiving day by ~Tipleloop on deviantART (1st Place Winner)




Congratulation for those who have participated and the winner of the contest :D!





No comments:

Post a Comment