.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Red Lightning

          This time I made a red lightning. As usual, I used GIMP to create it. At first, I created curly area between black and white. After that, I added some Gaussian Blur filter. After that I used Render with Different Cloud filter to make the lightning path. Because the path was black, I inverted the color which turned the path into white color. Then, I set the Level to remove the noise first. After that, I colorized the path which in this one was red. After that, I created another layer and added Different Cloud filter to create the cloud environment. After that, I set the Level again to make the cloud more darker. Done. Well, this is how I created it. Now, who want to get zapped?



2 comments:

  1. petir nya udah bagus tuh... :D
    tapi masih berasa kurang efek pecah / cabang kilat nya...
    anyway, good job :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @espada:
    Makasih :D
    Emang masih ada yg kurang mumpung masih belum ahlinya XD.
    Makasih atas sarannya ;)

    ReplyDelete